best salsa ever
Let the blender do all the work! This takes 5 minutes to make and everyone goes crazy for it.
- one 10-ounce cans diced tomatoes and green chilis such as rotel
- one 14-ounce can whole tomatoes with juice
- one can chipotle sauce or 1 can chipotle peppers remove some of the peppers or it will be too hot
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves just grab a handful
- 1/2 onion cut into 4 chunks
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 whole jalapeno remove seeds and membrane
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 whole lime juiced
throw everything in a blender and pulse until blended.