sausage, potatoes, carrots and onions cook together on a sheet pan with spices to create an easy, no fuss dinner. the cheese that's melted at the end will get your kids to eat it too.
cheesy italian sausage and potato bake
- 3 large potatoes washed and cut into bite size cubes
- 2 large carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lb whole italian sausage links
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¾ cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
preheat oven to 425 degrees
place the potatoes, carrot and onion on a sheet pan.
add the oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and italian seasoning.
toss to coat well then dot the potatoes with the butter.
lay the sausages across the top.
place in the oven for 25 minutes, turning the sausages and vegetables halfway through
top with the cheese and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.