CPK BBQ chicken pizza tastes just the real thing, the smoked gouda and the cilantro gives the pizza the authentic flavor.
CPK bbq chicken pizza
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1/2- pound pizza dough at room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoons dark barbecue sauce divided in half
- 1 small rotisserie chicken shredded
- salt & pepper
- 2/3 cup grated smoked gouda cheese about 3 ounces
- 2/3 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese about 3 ounces
- 1/2 small red onion thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro for topping
preheat oven to 450 degrees
position racks in the upper third and middle of the oven.
put the chicken in a bowl and mix with ¼ cup bbq sauce, season with salt and pepper
roll out the dough onto a pizza pan and spread with the remaining ¼ cup barbecue sauce, leaving a 3/4-inch border.
top with the chicken, gouda, mozzarella and red onion.
bake until the cheese melts and the crust is golden, 20 minutes.
sprinkle with cilantro.