easy sheet pan chicken
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter softened
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken thighs or drumsticks or a mixture, patted dry
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ⅔ cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- olive oil for drizzling
heat oven to 425 degrees.
in a small bowl, combine whole-grain mustard, thyme leaves, garlic cloves, butter and dijon mustard.
season chicken with salt and pepper.
rub mustard butter mixture all over chicken (some might fall off but that’s o.k.).
place breadcrumbs in a wide, shallow bowl, then coat the chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
transfer chicken to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink, 35 to 40 minutes.