lemon garlic shrimp is as impressive as it is fast.
lemon garlic shrimp
- 2 tbsp. butter divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine or water
- freshly chopped parsley for garnish
in a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil.
add shrimp, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes and cook until shrimp is pink, 3 minutes.
remove from heat and stir in remaining tablespoon butter, lemon juice, white wine, and parsley.