raspberry jam give these pork chops with raspberry sauce a fancy ending that takes two minutes to put together
pork chops with raspberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 4 ounce boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
preheat oven to 200 degrees.
in a small bowl, combine crushed thyme, sage, salt, and pepper.
rub evenly over pork chops.
melt butter and olive oil in a nonstick skillet.
cook pork chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once.
remove from skillet and keep warm in preheated oven.
in the skillet, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, and vinegar.
bring to a boil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce is reduced to desired consistency (sauce will thicken as it cools).
spoon sauce in a pool onto a serving plate, and top with pork chops.