another easy sheet pan dinner, this one with garlicky shrimp and veggies.
sheet pan garlicky shrimp and veggies
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 onions peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
preheat oven to 400º.
in a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
toss in shrimp and set aside to marinate.
meanwhile, on a rimmed half sheet pan, toss onions and broccoli with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
spread out in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
pour shrimp and marinade over roasted vegetables and toss together.
spread out in a single layer and roast again until shrimp is pink and lightly toasted, 5 minutes.