spicy asian noodle and chicken salad
- 4 thinly sliced boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbl olive oil
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons low-salt chicken broth
- 3/4- pound linguine
- 2 large carrots cut in matchsticks
- 6 green onions chopped
- 1 red bell pepper cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
saute chicken 3-4 minutes per side in a skillet until cooked through
slice chicken into strips
combine peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili-garlic sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and broth in a blender and blend until smooth.
season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
drain pasta; rinse with cold water to cool and drain again.
transfer pasta to large bowl.
add chicken, carrots, green onions, bell pepper, and cilantro; toss to blend.
pour dressing over and toss to coat