spinach and artichoke stuffed pork chops
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 10- oz. package frozen spinach
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2/3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. freshly grated parmesan
- kosher salt
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil divided
preheat oven to 350 degrees
in a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan.
season with salt and red pepper flakes.
using a paring knife, cut pockets in the thickest part of the pork chops and stuff with cream cheese mixture.
in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.
add pork chops and cook 4 minutes per side until golden and cooked through.
bake for 10 minutes until cooked through.